BLOGROLL

Monday, May 2, 2011

Color Spectrum - Red

This season is all about colors. I have read many fellow blogers posting about color theory. As from this color practice, I learned different color schemes with inspiring examples from our favorite brand J crew.  And these creative ladies littlebellring and Finding Waveland, who are so good at color blocking. I'm amazed and inspired by every one of their posts. So I decide to start a color series play with the whole spectrum. As a person who's used to blacks and greys, Am I brave? OK, here comes the first one, Red. If you want to find a pair of color pants, Zara is the place to go. I believe this color combo belongs to complementary scheme, even the color of the top is olive. Let's start a colorful season.












Top: Loft
Pants: Zara
Bag: The limited
Shoes: Aldo

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I want to yell, "Hot mamma!" :p The red makes this outfit hot, and the scarf brings in some class! Great pairings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I really love this outfit!! Love this pair of coral color pants together with the olive green top and nude color pumps!! The scarf and bow bring some feminine touch.


    BTW, those flowers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm come and will leave a footprint this time. :)
    I am always very drawn to colors. Red pants are my all time favorite. :) You look so slender and chic in these cropped ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants on you! You have super long legs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although red is a bright color, you still could manage it in a way which is just right and not too loud! Love it!!!

    P.S.Thank you for mentioning my blog, I feel so honored^_^ But I am actually a newbie to colors too:P Let's start to play with the colors together this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Michelle, XOXO. you are cute.:) yeah, seems I'm also in the scarf mood. So easy to put together a look, as the belt you had in your PFC #7.
    @Littlebellring, thanks darling! Inspired by so many colorful pants from your post, I'm glad I found one for myself.Tanks.
    oh Yes, every year all the flowers bloomed over one night.Even though lots of rain is still ahead, but finally the spring is here.
    @Waywewere: hay hope to hear from you often. Shake hands! :)Thanks for yoru kind words. Hope to see it on you, or maybe you already had it in your posts?
    @ReallyPetite: Annie, Thanks. I like your outdoor pictures so much! YOu look so natural and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Finding Waveland: Thanks! I am very impressed by the colors you put together. Sure, let's enjoy the colorful season ogether. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sophisticated mix of colors. It looks great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Stylepint: Thank you Jess. I just started my closet cleaning last weekend. Your closet posts are so helpful and right on time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the idea of matching red with olive and camel. I got a pair of red skinny too after seeing bellring and waywewere's posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe...you probably don't know yet how terrible my pictures are...They all know by now. :) That is one reason I rarely post any of my own.

    ReplyDelete