BLOGROLL

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Fabulous Saturday

Maybe it was because of the first sunny warm day here to me since the winter, plus it's the time usually I go visited my daughter. I just felt so joyful and exciting. We did her laundry together, had lunch, chatted about her school life, friends, discussed the course selection for next school year and took a walk for some grocery shopping near the school.
I seemed still not enjoyed enough the fabulous weather so drove to Boston on the way back home.

The gorgeous Magnolia tree starts to bloom


 
There's an old Chinese poem say the ducks are the first to know when the water is warming up in spring. Guess ducks never lost this talent from their ancestors.


What was I thinking? Must be something pleasant in such beautiful place! Like shopping on Newbury St?

Still thinking? 

 So there I went. Shopped Ann Taylor, and window shopped Valentino.

 Do I look a little blur? Not sure who my photographer was looking at...

Can't remember how many times I took pictures with the red brick building. They always remind me of my childhood since I grew up in red brick building too. Even though, it was totally a different style.

Have a pleasant weekend!

Outfit:
Jacket: Zara
Top: Loft
Jeans: A&F
Shoes: Micheal Kors

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! You look fabulous! What a cute outfit to wear out with your daughter! :) Loving the shoes...so much!! I wore that same LOFT top yesterday when I went shopping! :) I also love the cuffed jeans look...I may do that today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic...and brave of you to take photos around people..LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Annie......very lovely and very brave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fanny. I love your Sunday's outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, Isn't it interesting to see the same top on us with different styles? It must look cute on you. oh BTW, I wore flats when visiting my daugther. :) But try to make some highlight since I thought my outfit was quite plain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Annie, I love outdoor photoes in general.(Guess I just can't figure out how to handle the lights at home). It did take some guts to do it under people's stairing since I'm kinda a shy person. However I found out most people are kind and friendly, or just make some nice comment occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Callandra, Thank you too. You wouldn't be afraid of anything for so many cute and pretty outfits you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute and comfy outfit~I love your MK shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this outfit, especially your shoes! So chic!

    It seems that your daughter is an undergrad. I am so amazed you keep so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so chic...love those shoes paired with those chic jeans...and I cannot believe you have a daughter in college...you look so young!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @findingwaveland: Thanks. I love almost everything you have. :)
    @littlebellring: I'm still a little away from that stage. She is in a boarding high school now. Thanks for the nice words though.
    @featherfactor: Welcome to stop by. I loooooove the shoes you posted too. You know the picutres help to hind the wrinkles... :) Thanks for the nice words.

    ReplyDelete