BLOGROLL

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Fresh Orange

Since my trip back from China, I found the orange color pops everywhere for the spring looks.Orange has been such a fresh and pretty color to me since I was a little girl. I remember when I once did a dance performance, we had a chance to choose different color head bands. Most girls like light blue, red, I chose orange! Not sure if it went well with my costume, the color was just so attractive to me!


So i found this top from Loft. Even among many of the bold color pattern pieces, it's still so eye catching! I love everything about it, the silk soft material, the color, the decoration of the neckline and shoulder. Just so perfect for many styles.




Have you found your orange yet?

XX

Top: Loft
Military Jacket: Old Navy
Shorts: The limited.
Booties: Sam Edelman.

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you! The military inspired look with the pop of color...so cool and so fresh! I've only recently started to enjoy orange and yellow for that matter. LOL. You look so wonderful and it's nice to have you back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cynthia, you comments are quick! :) Thanks. Yes, Olive and orange combo seems quite popular this season.And it works so beautiful doesn't it?
    I'm glad to join back to so many creative fashion bloggers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color orange!! Orange/coral is super in right now for Spring and Summer...and you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with orange/coral too this year. You look great in this color.

    btw, did I mention I love your smile? Very warm and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute top! You've pulled off the olive and coral combo so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Really Petite: Thanks you Annie, It must be look amazing on you for your skin tone. I look forward to seeing it. :)
    @Alexandria: Welcome! you are so sweet. Just went through a few of your posts, The party outfit is gorgeous and wonderful job on the accessories! Also, I like how to call Wednesday, give lots of hope at middle of a week. :)
    @Finding Waveland: Thanks. I adore the purple and orange you have so much! Maybe I should try it someday if I could find the right piece from my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this orange-coral and olive green combo!! The whole outfit is cool with feminine touch! Also like SE booties. I almost got the same pair for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love orange this season, this top is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @littlebellring: Yeah, you are right, the color becomes orange-coral on the picture. I wish my pictures could be as beautiful as yours.
    @Sarah: No doubt cause the color is so fresh and stunning! Welcome to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit and I did buy some orange tops for this season however, it's still freezing in cold in Toronto!
    And you have a cute blog and love your style!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. orange nailpolish would be cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colour on you!

    www.theunemployedstylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. that outfit is amazing for you , you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete