BLOGROLL

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Canada Trip - Quebec City

It has never been so long that I didn't update anything. After a couple of weeks feeling down with a little frustration and disappointment, finally this trip, which my friends in Canada have been talking to me since the beginning of the summer, really got me refreshed and recharged. Life is beautiful with all the loving and caring family and friends!
Quebec City has a very much European sensibility. The so called vieux-Quebec is nothing old to me, everywhere is just neat and charming. Strolling on the cobblestone street, stopping by the small shops, having the most delicious ice cream, just makes me feel, what did I say? Life is so beautiful!








Oh, back on track with what I wore:
Dress: Loft
Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Jacket: Old Navy
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Forever 21.

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love it with the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you so much. Welcome back. Hope things are better for you nowadays. You look pretty and stylish as usual. Quebec is my next destination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how soft and feminine the dress is... too bad it didn't fit me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callandra, Thanks for the comment. I got the jacket really because of the sale price ($15)and wasn't quite sure how to put together a look. But I decided to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, Thanks, a lot. You are always so sweet and supportive. Guess what's my original plan for the cardigan? The dress from Ann taylor! :) Unfortunately, it's too short for me. I can't wait to catch up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sydney, You are such a darling! I love the bamboo background of your blog. It reminds me of my childhood, I could see bamboo everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PetiteXXS, Sorry to know that. Guess you are way too petite. :) I actually was wearing a sz p2 for this dress due to the length. It seems the bust size runs a little smaller. Maybe you could give it a try for P0?

    ReplyDelete