BLOGROLL

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Vibrant Summer

As a skirt, dress lover, I can't enjoy summer more.  Plus what could make you feel better than eating an strawberry ice cream in a sunny hot summer day? :) Loft new color collection attracted us so much and reminded  me of this vibrant silk dress also from LOFT (last summer's final sale for $19.88?), which I think it's designed just for a scorch hot summer day.




But sooner or later, the wind starts to blow and chill us. Fortunately, inspired from many dear creative fellow bloggers, I could just add a pair of tights, boots, cardigan, and wear it all year long. While I was waiting for the arrival of a friend and his family who are just moving to Boston, I randomly threw on three different color cardigans for the early fall. Which one you like the best? Black seems too much contrary to me.
Let's keep enjoying the rest of the summer.

 


Outfits:
Dress: LOFT
Cardigan: blue/red: Loft, Black: target
Sandals: Aldo
Shoes: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Target

6 comments:

  1. I like the red cardigan with the dress... but the blue is an interesting pop of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one pretty dress. I saw the same combo: yellow and pink/red on another blogger, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty dress, and what a bargain! I prefer the pink cardi out of the three. But have you tried navy blue? Might work as well. You might also want to try Breton stripe cardi and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PetiteXXS, I was thinking the same. Red one falls into standard, kind of safe. I wanted to play a little bit more, So I tried the blue/purple-ish ( for real color). If I had time, I probbaly want to try green as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sydney, Thanks. I like many of your floral dress and inspired very much from them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky,Yes, I couldn't believe it also. I felt like I was you! :) ( you know what I meant.) hmmm, The navy blue sure should go well with so many bright yellow. It would be interesting to see how the breton strip come with it. Thanks for your briliant idea. Enjoy your vacation and let me know your good findings. :)

    ReplyDelete