BLOGROLL

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Weekend Tour

Time flies. I haven't got chance to post many photos I had over the summer, Fall preview already started everywhere.  These pictures are from one weekend tour of taking my friends to my daughter's school and the nearby beach. It was a scorchy hot weekend as I could recall, the breezy light top just fit in the weather. I'm still trying to figure out when did get changed to dress? :)
Another glorious weekend is coming according to the forecast. And even better, the company awarded us a day off tomorrow for finishing a big milestone. So I'm officially in my long weekend now. Hope everyone enjoy yours too.






Outfit details:
Top: Banana Republic
Shorts: Borrowed from my daughter. :)
Dress: Esprit
Hat: gifted
Shoes: Aldo

4 comments:

  1. Love that BR top and borrowed shorts. :) Long weekend is nice, isn't it? Can't wait to the outlet trip today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the BR top you're wearing. Love the colors and patterns. It goes very nicely with the Aldo shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks VIcky. It is a very comfy top for a hot day. Hope you enjoy the vacation week with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sidney, It's from the BR outlet store. I saw you got one with different prints. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete