BLOGROLL

Thursday, November 18, 2010

How I Wear Loft To Work

Surprisingly I found  How Blogger's wear Loft to work and How Bloggers wear Loft on the Weekend feature pages on Loft's Facebook from Mechelle's lovely blog Mini Maestra. I'm impressed by so many talented fashion bloggers and thought about joining the party. So I'll just share my version of  Loft to work  here. Actually I should say Loft at work, since the pictures were taken at our campus. Sometimes, it is pleasant to come to work. :)









Outfit Details:
Coat: Loft Melton Wool Military Coat
Skirt: Loft Gold Brocade Skirt
Top: Banana Republic
Boots: Aldo


.


.

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing! It's totally an outfit I would wear too!

    Very classy! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your coat and your booties that you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the lace-up booties!

    It is fun getting inspiration from each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have one of those frames that looks so good in everything! I wish their coats fit me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Petite: Thanks. I liek lots of your work outfits too.
    Pop Champagne: Me too. :) thanks.
    Michelle: You said it. I got lots of ideas from your posts. Thank you.
    PetiteXXS: You are just too tiny. Thank you for the sweet words.

    ReplyDelete