BLOGROLL

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend with Loft Riding Pants

 Since my darling Chelsea started the boarding school life, I only get to visit her on weekends. Usually I didn't care much what I wore and I couldn't remember anything but my identity of a mother during the visits. However today the splendid late fall scenery of the beautiful campus and the nice quiet little town made me have to share a few shots with my dear readers. (Fortunately I found one pair of earring from my bag! )When I looked at the pictures, I noticed I was wearing my favorite weekend pants!
Loft presented us many stylish pants this season, dressy and casual, classic and modern. Extra Petite has a recent review of Loft Ponte Motocross Pant, very chic and edge looking style. What I had is a more casual style: Fitted Riding Pants, which I got it during Loft last sale event at about $10. The fitted cut and the stretchy material just make it an effortless yet stylish casual piece.
Hope everyone enjoyed the gorgeous weekend!










Outfit Details:
Jacket Coat: H&M
Sweater, Top: Loft
Pant: Loft
Shoes: Gap
Bag: Michael Kors

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing in these pants! They fit you perfectly! The coat is adorable too!!!

    For some reason you are not showing up in my Google reader...will have to look into that so I can read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! What a great ensemble! I am in love with scarves now...such a new concept to me as a Vegas girl! Lol!

    I have these same pants in green and black. Already have the green ones picked out for a work outfit this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants look really great on you! And I love them with the animal print flats, you look so chic! What an awesome price too, I'm jealous of these $10 pants you guys have been finding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Really Petite. You didn't miss much anyway. I have been sluggish on posting. Hope you'll stop by later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, I hope to see your post of those pants then. Must look great on you! Also thanks for the last loft post, I ordered the dress already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michelle,I love your picutre with scarf on LOFT FB. Very cute. Vegas looks great with scarves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PetiteXXS, you are so sweet. Thanks. YOu are one of the smartest shoppers! I'm always amazed by your awsome findings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you've mixed a printed scarf with the striped tee and animal print shoes....and the color scheme with the outfit and the bag is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Callandra. I guess the spendid fall view could just hold any color. Not much effort needed to mix and match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea how I missed two of your posts!!!
    I really love everything about this outfit. You seem to be able to pull different colors together in one outfit very effortlessly. I don't remember seeing this MK bag on you. Is this new? I have these riding pants in brown as well. I washed it a few times, and it shrank to a cropped length.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, YOu are not the only one. I was away too long. Yes, not much effort. The background seems can hold everything. The bag is not new. I believe you saw it before. :) Good to know the pants shrinks. I'd better not put in the dryer. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi LuLu, Thanks. I loooove your recent model of duty post. So easy, yet so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful example of layering for fall. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this outfit! That jacket and that bag are amazing! I found the same on this site

    ReplyDelete