BLOGROLL

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend wear and My seven confessions

Tagged by lovely Michelle of Minimaestra to talk about my seven confessions. Everyday my life seems just home to work then home, too simple to even count to the number seven. But good or bad, here are something about me:
1. First of all fashion related, Navy blue and grey are my favorite colors. No matter how much I adore other bold colorful themes, I see those as my colors.
2. Although I enjoy jogging, hiking, ..active life, I'm the kind of person who takes the elevator to gym even when there's only three stairs, and often scream to the husband for not parking at the closest spot of parking lot.
3.I'm obsessed with ice cream and chocolate. A carton of ice cream would be my meal when I'm home alone. Sigh. (PetiteXXS, you have my salute!)
4. I love baking desserts and thought about to have some posts about baking. I'm working on a few french style desserts like Tarte Tatin, and hopefully I can be successful for the Chocolate Soufflé.
5. I love all the greens and  flowers however I'm a plant killer. I almost stop buying them since no matter how very much careful I am, almost no plant could survive me. So once in a while I was too attracted and started thinking to take it home, I was always reminded: Please let it keep alive...
6. As much as I enjoyed the company of my family and friends, I sometimes like  to be alone, for a trip, stroll, or home stay, reading a favorite book, or doing nothing just with slow music and a cup of wine and let my mind be totally free.
7. Last but the most, I'm happy and proud of my darling daughter growing up to a beautiful smart young adult and an outstanding student. I enjoyed the time we could talk and share many interesting topics like friends,  I still wish she could always stay as a little girl and be around forever.

Back to fashion topic, long sweater has been popular for a while. I adore it totally, either in a cozy slouchy  style with skirt, shorts, skinny jeans, or just tights as a sweater dress. How do you like it?





Outfit Details:
Sweater: H&M
Scarves: Loft
Belt: Banana Republic
Tights: Banana Republic( last season)
Boots: Me too, Bakers( last season)

11 comments:

  1. Love the purple tights and the long sweater. Beautiful colors. Oh, and love your baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I never would think purple tights would work but it certainly does! Love the scarf too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!

    You look amazing in both outfits! I love that sweater! And I am currently in love with all cognac-colored boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the purple tights and they pair really well with the pink scarf!

    and i just found your blog through mini maestra and i love it!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, ReallyPetite, colorful tights have been one of my favorite fashion items, I have wanted to play with it for a while. Thanks for encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Michelle, Hope I didn't bore you. The boots are recently found from Nordstrome half annual sale. Very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kileen, Thanks for stopping by. I was not a frequent blogger as many lovely petite ladies. But I so enjoy the fabulous petite blogger community. Will go check yours. Welcome back later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love long sweaters!! They feel so cozy and like you said, go with so many things! Definitely identify with your #5 and #6, and as for #4, I don't bake that much anymore, but my specialties are soft chocolate chip cookies and chocolate pot de creme (fancy dessert, but sooo rich and decadent!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. How old is your daughter? Looking at you I can't imagine you have a daughter who is a young adult! You and Vicky are such trendy mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fantastic! I love both the outfits but really loving the purple tights on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely again, i like your scarf x
    Feel free to follow my blog and i will follow you back x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete