BLOGROLL

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apple Green Dress

After reading so many fabulous posts about Zara from the fellow fashion bloggers, I visited Zara store and told myself I'd never come out if couldn't find at least one piece. And guess what? Zara didn't disappoint me with this simple bright apple green dress. And even better, I found this $9 on sale belt from Madewell. So easily no brainer, they made one of my summer working day.









It seems everywhere is talking about the heat wave these days, So stay cool and thanks for reading.

Outfit:
Dress: Zara
Belt: Madewell
Bag/shoes: Michael Kors

11 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good experience at Zara! You look great in green! Awesome belt find!

    Great heels! You always have cute shoes!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this green and brown combo. You look so great in green!! Very fresh and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle, Thanks. I thought I got good deal for the belt, but no way to beat your $6 skirt! :)
    @bellring: I check your blog every time before I go to Zara. :) Thanks for the inspriation. And hope you are completely recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this apple green dress! Is it slightly too wide for you? Not too much where it's not doable but you have such a nice figure- don't want you hiding it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annie for your nice comments. The dress is kinda loose type. But It seems becoming my favorable style. Maybe a sign of aging? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combo. Simple and easy work attire. Like your blog. Do you like to follow each other?
    www.thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe the dress is come from Zara. I love the cut and the dress is a loose type, you are so smart to put the belt on. Made it more chic! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm following you now. Follow me if you like my blog too:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooove this green color on you! you look so chic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Zara's! One of my favorite stores. Great dress!

    -Christine
    www.trendenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress dress- the tan accessories are perfect!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete