BLOGROLL

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lemon Yellow: July 4th trip III


Ok, this post will end my July 4th vacation series. Summer is all about bright hues. As usually a black, grey, navy person, this bright yellow is one of the colors I thought I would never touched. Now you could see how much I get inspired from the fashion blog sphere.





The blue sandals are the only pair of sandals I had on the trip, since I left a bag home which I put sandals, and many other accessories. So I decided to give it a try, Do you like the results?




 
How could I forgot color blocking? I just couldn't love enough this turquoishy green color sweater.

Thanks for reading

Outfit:
Sweater: LOft
Top: Ann taylor (old)
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Amrita Singh
bracelet: New York &Co.
Sandals: Nine West



6 comments:

  1. Love the mix of green and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! 3 posts in a row! Way to go, Sahara! lol. I love the travel pictures. You look so chic on vacation. One pair of shoes? I brought 4 on my vacation and used them all. lol. Love the yellow color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that yellow skirt looks great on you! and those blue sandals are super cute!

    cute & little
    Tru Luxe Jeans Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Callandra, Thanks. The picture doesn't quite tell the truth. The color is between turquoise and green, I really adore it mixing with yellow.
    @Vicky, hehe. Need to catch up a little. Yes I only had one pair of Sandals, it seemed worked out since most of the time I just wore flipflops.:) Look forward to your vacation picutres.
    @Kileen: Hi, Thanks for stopping by. They are also my favorite shoes now. :) BTW, YOu really got great collection of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your yellow belt. xo


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sandals and the sweater.

    ReplyDelete