BLOGROLL

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

From the archive: Orange and White

The weather just made a sharp turn these couple of days. Guess I caught cold when running to my car in the rain. So took out the pants and randomly picked a top. However seeing them together reminded me some pictures taken weeks ago. It's definitely a cheerful color combo to me at this rainy gloomy summer evening.






Do you have a favorite outfit that takes you out of blue?
Thanks for reading.

Outfit:
Top: Loft
Pants: Gap
Flats: Enzo Angiolini from Macy
Bag: The limited.


7 comments:

  1. Coral is a great color for a gloomy day! I love your stride in the first pic!

    I have a few dresses that are my go-to if I am not feeling my best...I pick them more for the way they fit than the color. Makes me feel better to be wearing clothes that are extra flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo dear , nice post :)

    follow each other ? if you already following me , i'll follow you back :)

    http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and white, very fresh look! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the striped top with the printed ballet flats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your humble following. I am glad u liked my blog!! Following you back!!
    Pls visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the simplicity of your outfit. your bag is darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this outfit! That top and those pants are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete