BLOGROLL

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Black and White: July 4th trip II

When I prepare clothes for a trip, multi-function is a main factor always kept  in my mind so I could pack less as possible. This jersey dress definitely falls into the criteria for my trip to Cape Cod.


As a basic casual day dress, the black and white pattern provides the base for any color accessories and could go with all kinds of nature colors.





And it easily transfered to a cover-up when going to beach!







Looked not too bad either when having a drink at the club after a whole beach day.
Do you have any multi-purpose piece when traveling like to share?
Thanks for reading.

Outfit:
Dress/earrings/necklace: Loft
Sandals: Nine west
Sun glasses: Coach



5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!

    That dress is great...I love jersey knit!

    I do not think I have any multi-purpose items for travel! I try to take light tops, and only bring one jacket/sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Michelle, Long time!:) Thanks for stopping by. It's nly dress I brought too. I probably should include the sandals since I left a bag of sandals and belts home.
    Look forward to your new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So summer feeling!! Love those turquoise details!!Very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love little summer dresses that do double duty! Lovely sandals btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bellring: yes, It's one of the best colors fo rsummer, isn't it? I like all the bright colors you have too.
    @Calladra: The sandal is a new findings by accident. :) I like them too since they also very comfy. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete