BLOGROLL

Monday, July 4, 2011

Red, White and Blue: July 4th Trip I

Hello dear friend, a quick post here to celebrate the Independence day, since I just got home from the trip to Cape Cod. Hope you all had a fantastic holiday.
Here is my version of Red, White and Blue:

Bike riding had almost become a tradition for our July 4th vacation.

 Even though I'm pretty bad at bike riding, this post still looks good right? :)

 There are many beautiful fence with flowers like this along the trail.


Also, many many small restaurants which you could have a FRESH seafood snack between meals

Oh, I have to give a shot of this pretty bike!


Happy 4th of  July!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: the Limited
Shorts: Aeropostal
Sandals and bag: Nine west
Necklace: Loft





3 comments:

  1. Such a nice color combination, even with your bike!! Love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dear. Your white and blue outfit is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shorts, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete