BLOGROLL

Monday, July 5, 2010

Esprit Shorts

It's always a difficult thing for me to find a pair of shorts or pants that could fit my waist. Usually I have to go with Petite 0, even my height (5'4'') probably is on the boundary of petite and regular world. I like the Armani Exchange shorts Alterations Needed introduced but it was out of size Petite 0. Surprisingly I found this one from Esprit outlet store, The low cut design fits me well even with size 0. I guess the brand runs smaller size because it's Hong Kong based company. Isn't it perfect for a beautiful hot summer day!







Outfit Details:
Tank Top :Loft
Shorts: Esprit
Wedge: Tommy Hilfiger







3 comments:

  1. Yes, very lovely indeed! I have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they run smaller size on skirt,dress, shorts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably right. I actually was thinking it might be too short for me at the store. But the shorts in low rise on the waist. So i decide to take it.

    ReplyDelete