BLOGROLL

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Rush Weekend!

The weekend was hectic. My darling Chelsea finally came home from her trip to China. We have been running across the city and suburb most of the day for errands, for her music lesson while we enjoyed the summer sunshine.  

The silky soft loose top made the hot summer day very comfy.

 Have no idea about soccer game but like the festival atmosphere.

The strappy sandal is soft enough and didn't bother me for walking a long distance with the high heel.


Phew, the last stop, my car! Big thanks to my new photographer of the day!

Outfit Details:
Top: AnnTaylor
Shorts: the limited
Sandal: Aldo.
Belt: Jcrew
Bag: Christina




4 comments:

  1. Wow, you look like a model off duty in these pictures. :) Very well put together. Congrats on having Chelsea at home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first picture and great weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, c'est casual mais chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sunglasses, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete