BLOGROLL

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Work Outfit - LOFT Pencil Skirt

When talking about work outfit for women, first thing popping up probably always is, pencil skirt plus a button up or button down. I appreciate well dressed up atmosphere. However, working in a corporate with casual dress code, I can always mix it with some easy casual piece like what I had at work today with no brainer.
About the LOFT pencil skirt, I like it right away first time I saw it at store.  ExtraPetite did a fitting room review. What I wore is sz Petite 00. I feel it's a little short to me. I wish I could find sz 00 in store. The waist of this line of the skirts runs a little bigger and it's still a little loose at my waist with P00.  So you might want one size down for it.






Outfit Details:
Skirt LOFT
Top: Banana Rebuplic
Earring/Necklace : The Limited.



5 comments:

  1. Hmm... the skirt looks different than the one PAG reviewed... are you sure it's the same one? It does look like it fits a little better on you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't have this print in store, but it's definitely the same skirt : ) I jsut tried on the zebra and you have leopard.

    It doesn't look too short to me at all, but maybe you are used to having skirts hit all the way to the knee. I'd love for a 00P to fit me like it does on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PetiteXXS, Thanks and yes, it's from the same line as PAG (I just figured out what this stands for.) :) reviewed. Looks smaller on me probably because I'm 5'4'' and usually I go with p0 for separate piece like skirt to fit my waist size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PAG, I was wondering why you didn't try this one? :)It looks better when I just stand up. I feel this skirt has narrower cut at the hip so it goes up more when you sit down. I do feel better with P0 but the waist is just way too big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice fit on you. I don't think it's too short at all. Love it.

    ReplyDelete