BLOGROLL

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beach Sunday

Well I was not really had a beach day, even though the weather made it the best possible beach day. Had a friend came over and we past by the local beach. So we stopped for, just to get our feet wet and a few pictures for me to keep my blog moving forward.
The Halter top is not from this season, but one of my favorite. The colorful flower print makes it very easy for a summer fun look. And it's so comfy from the elastic material. Hope everyone had a joyful exciting hot summer weekend.





Outfit:
Top: BCBGMaxazria
Short: The limited
Shades: Target
Earring: H&M
Wedge: Tommy Hilfilger

5 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning! I love the print of your floral top. The shorts and matching wedges are very stylish and comfy looking. I also adore the look of the hoop earrings you were donning. Just an amazing combo! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky and PetitieGorgeous. I didn't know we'd stop by the beach, otherwise, A different pair of shorts probbaly matched better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking so posh with your beach outfit! i love it! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shorts! I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete