BLOGROLL

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Essential White

The whole weekend I was busy packing and preparing for Chelsea's trip. Felt a little down after seeing her entered the security gate. Someday, before you could realize, Your dear little angel was already on the road by herself!
Seemed I still had not completely recovered this morning. So took out this white shirt for a simple start of the week. I was a little hesitated when I bought this top. Kind of a little boring. It was on sale with only like $10? Plus thinking of working in a corporate environment, even with the casual style dress code, a white top is always good to have as an essential. Changed to a short skirt after work and go casual!









Outfit Detail:
Top: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Banana Republic
Shades: Target

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I don't think you can own too many white shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt -- great print! <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete