BLOGROLL

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday

TGIF. I had a very simple outfit today, absolutely easy and effortless, for a relaxed Friday. The highlight part is the handbag I recently found from T.J.MAX. The golden yellow color and the cashmere soft touch feeling just caught my eye right away and made me couldn't put it down. With the sale price, I couldn't believe it's made in Italy! Have a joyful weekend!







Outfit Details:
Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: BCBG
Shoes: Michael Kors
Belt: LOFT
Handbag: Christina

3 comments:

  1. I am following you now. Looking forward to reading your future posts!

    Hope you will stop by my blog and follow me soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome bag! Goes with your shoes perfectly. Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! You look perfect in a drop-waist. <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete