BLOGROLL

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So, Who am I?

I planned to post one of my favorite dress today. But a short conversation today changed my mind. Being a 9 to 5 person and working in standardized corporate environment, I struggled between the imagination and reality style. I've had so much fun and inspiration since I started this blog and became part of the fashion blogger community. Even though, I'm just a beginner who haven't figured out how to add a page and handle those gadgets. Hope my passion to fashion and style wouldn't surprise you, my dear friend, and you'll enjoy it with me.

Back on track, This is what I wore at work today. I bought the blouse a few years ago. The style is quite simple, maybe a little boring comparing to the popular ruffles, crinkles this year. Probably represent me more at the work place, following the standard? :) Add on the belt which I surprisingly found from LOFT store,  hmm, sometimes it all about the accessory. What do you think?






Outfit:
Blouse: Ann Taylor
Skirt/necklace:The limited
Belt: Loft
Bracelet: Loft



3 comments:

  1. I love the blouse, for its fit and color. With all the frills going around this year it's nice to see something simple and elegant again. I like the way your bracelet matches your blouse too. I bought the same skinny double wrap belt from Loft a while back. Really love it. I like the way you wear it on a skirt. Very stylish. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky. Actually the reason I tied the belt is simply because it's too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous. I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete