BLOGROLL

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Poppy and Coffee

I didn't think I'd post anything today since we had thunderstorm late this afternoon. But then the sun surprisingly came out and the sky turned to crystal blue . Such a beautiful summer evening! I had to run some errands to our local supermarket. So took the chance even though I was in a hurry.

I never wore this bold color as I could recall. But last time when I went shopping with my girlfriend, my role model all the time, Furong, she seemed very randomly paired this two colors (coral/red shirt + brown loose pants), but they were just stunning! And guess what, it's on the cover of the store catalog!








Outfit detail:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Loft
Belt: AE
Necklace: The limited
Shoes: Michael Kors

4 comments:

  1. I love the two color combo! Soooo pretty on you! You should wear the poppy color more often. :) Love the belt! Which shopping center is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky. It's a small shopping area at the center of our town, which has a big grocery store and a few restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you belted the top. <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dyanna. Just try to give a little defining for my waistline sine the shirt is a little long for the skirt.

    ReplyDelete