BLOGROLL

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Friend Forever - Summer dress series III

This dress to me is a timeless piece. The simple style, elegant floral pattern, and the soft like a breeze silk chiffon material made me just fell in love with it right away. It's never trendy, but it becomes a style over fashion to me. As B.Jones said, Fashion is trendy, today here tomorrow gone. Style is timeless, and sticks with you through. However, it still would be more interesting to make it stylish and trendy. My dear fellow bloggers, what's your brilliant idea?







Outfit details:

Dress: Made in China
Blazer Jacket: Loft
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Michael Kors
Shades: Target




3 comments:

  1. I would pair the dress with a bright cardigan or bright cropped lightweight jacket. Maybe in a shade of green? It seems like the dress has an olive undertone. Pairing the dress with a light top somewhat washes out the dress. If you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this dress! It's SO pretty. I thought it was funny that you described your dress as "Made in China". Are all of our clothes here made in China anyways? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. PetiteGorgeous, i see your point. I didn't feel it so right either for the jacket. A bright color should add on hierarchy and make it more intersting. I'll try to post another version. Thanks. :)
    Vicky, yes, I did it in a rush last night and when I read it this morning I had the same thoguht. :) Maybe I should say bought in China. :)

    ReplyDelete