BLOGROLL

Monday, June 14, 2010

Work Outfit

The weekend flew away just like a blink. It's Monday and time to back to the office again. I picked this bright color blouse to welcome the long missed sunshine. I thought the blouse looked pretty casual when I bought it. Plus I had very few red color shirts. This season is all about colors! So I decided to try something different. But by looking at the pictures, It's almost a formal looking office shirt!






Outfit details:
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Banana Republic
Belt: Loft
Shoes: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. I love the blouse. I think the reason why you think it's formal is because you pair it with a very formal pencil skirt. This blouse is so cute you can definitely dress it down with shorts, or mini skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it! That's what I thought when I bought. But I didn't expect it could be so versatile.

    ReplyDelete