BLOGROLL

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Artificial Arts

I think I'm always a fan of original natural style looking. That's why I enjoy very much  looking at the street style pictures. They are real, they are natural, they are beautiful!

But every time I went to China visit my friends and saw the stunning  pictures they took at the studios, I always admired so much. Who doesn't want to look pretty? Then, I went to one, and enjoyed so much to be treated like princess or celebrity something, with a group of people surrounding you to do your hair, put on the make up, choose the costume, the necklace, earring, the shoes.... for sometime almost a day.  But after, when I look at those album, I always have the same question as Chelsea: Is that you? Then those pictures were just left at the bottom of my drawer and I always told myself, I wouldn't do it again.
This year, when I saw my best friend's new album and listened to what she told me, time is flying...., So again, I stopped by one studio when we were in a shopping center. And as usual, I left with a contact for next day photo shooting.  :) (With all the handsome and pretty sales people they have, I doubt there was one could leave without a contract!)
So after more than one month pre&post process, My friend brought me home this:


Maybe it's just I didn't find any real good one? I hope they look still like me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment