BLOGROLL

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fashion Icon and Casual Friday

I finally decided to join the club. There were many many moments in life I always thought someday I'd put it together and made a fancy album. Somehow it seemed I never could have the luxury day. Then it came to the time I thought it's too late to.... But life is so good with many friends you could be inspired. One of them told me, we only have one life and we should enjoy it. It's never too late. So today, I'll start, with introducing my idol, the fashion queen, Carine Roitfeld. She made me believe that you could be beautiful and graceful, natural and stylish at any age. Also, I piled up tons of grey, blue and black in my closet because of her. :)





About myself, It'll be the casual style, as in most of the time of my life. Actually it was on the casual Friday. :) When I got home from work, even though the run was dropping down, it still shined brightly in the early summer evening.


Cardigan: LOFT
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment