BLOGROLL

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Breton Stripes Inspiration II

It's a sunny day again. The beautiful green lawn makes me think about another popular element of this year: military style. So I dig out my olive green shorts form many years ago and added a gentle flower print from my favorite silk scarf.



                              

Inspired by some of the posts on what I wore, I found out stripes could be such an essential element that could go with almost everything. So here is my try out.  Hope you like it too. :)

 Outfits:
cardigan: Ralph Lauren
Shorts: Macy's
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Michael Kors
Scarf: gift from China

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I look both combos. You look like you are going to get striped out soon though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. Meant to say "I love both combos." :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in my backyard anyway. :) Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete