BLOGROLL

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ordinary Working Wednesday

It's Wednesday, an ordinary working day, and it was rainy and cold. Didn't want to get down by the weather in morning, so first thing into my eye was this yellow shirt. I did need something to lighten my eye and cheer me up! To add some fun, I even put on the little scarf from my good friend. It so worked out. Smile was back on my face. yeah, tomorrow is going to be in 80s and start to count down for the weekend! Put on my little jacket, classical but not so boring, off I went.


The pictures were taken after I came back from work. It was already getting dark due to the rain. But I still like to show my normal work outfit for an ordinary work day. And I still has my smile after a long day. Color sometimes does help!

Outfits:
shirt: Jacobs
Jacket: Banana Republic
Pants: Banana Republic
Heels: ALDO.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look that good after a day in the office? Amazing! I love the yellow shirt. It's very nice. I also like the handbag you have which you didn't list where it's from. It looks very chic on you. What gave me the smile is your Intel badge that you were still holding on your right hand. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I saw the badge too. I was rushing to try to catch the last few light. :) I was standing in the rain as well and those are my last possible smile!

    ReplyDelete