BLOGROLL

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet, and Rough?

Jessica from what I wore is hosting another style challenge: Sweet and Rough . Use one delicate romantic pieces mixed up with something edgy.
First thing pop up to my mind is this little dress from the Limited. However, to me, it's not even a candidate for romantic piece. ( That would be something white, purple, lavender? :) ) But,  I just like it, like it, like it! So I'll see how far I could go with it.

Going to work, Sweet?

 After work, Having fun!


Party? Party!

 Sweet, still not Rough!
Well, I usually don't collect something rough looking. So rushed to target after work, and found this studded belt, black chain necklace and drove to home to catch the last piece of sunshine.

Outfits:
Dress: The Limited
cardigan: target
Stud belt: target
necklace: target
Shades: target
bag/scarf: Gift

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty dress. The belt you had to rush to get, worked very well with the dress. I love it.

    ReplyDelete