BLOGROLL

Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Friday! The long Memorial Day weekend started with the fantastic sunny weather. Summer officially is here at the New England.

I had my Breton Stripes series but still want to show this strip shirt I got from Loft factory outlet a couple of weeks ago. It has been my favorite weekend gear. Not because the strips were trendy this spring, but it brought me lots of sweet memories. I used to work for a ship-building company and often on board worked among this kind of sailor shirts. My young and pretty days!! :)

Pair with white, Am I Sailor?

My go- with- anything shoes of the 2010 summer.

The fun and stylish design of the stripes. I love it!

Add a feminine touch of my flower bracelet.

Still thinking of the sweet old time? 

Wish everyone a fun relaxed weekend.

Outfits:
Strip T-shirt: LOft
White cropped Jean: Gap
Light weight cardigan: Uniqlo
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loft

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit, especially with the Uniqlo cardigan and the belt. Wow!

    ReplyDelete