BLOGROLL

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Business Casual- My summer dress series 1

I like dress from my heart. It's pretty, elegant, as well fun and easy to go. As my friend Vicky mentioned in her blog, you don't have to think about what to wear and what to pair, it's there already, for you. Finally the precious summer time is here, I can't wait to show them off.

This dress I got from the Limited during last season's big sale . The price was twenty something. I like black and white , very easy to add with any color as you need. And the simple business casual style will never be out.

Casual style even with pocket

you also can add a belt to make it little formal
   

How could I forgot the beautiful gorgeous Rhododendron!

Big show off my flower bracelet! One of my favorite little things now.
I'm inspired by my friend Vicky and lots of fantastic fashion bloggers from Jessica's whatiwore, who blogs on the daily base. I'll also try to do as much as can. This is all I can promise now. :)

Outfit Detail:
Dress: The Limited
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loft
Scarf: gift



1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful dress. I love it! I really like the belted look. And the bracelet really works well with the dress. Too bad the pictures didn't show much of the MK shoes. That's one of my favorite shoes of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete