BLOGROLL

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Breton Stripes Inspiration


I have stripes for many years. (Who doesn't? :)) It's easy to wear and very casual. Somehow they are fading away from my attention. But this year seems the Odie comes back with a fresh look and becomes interesting again. As it posed on WHOWHATWEAR.


Then I was very much inspired by the "Breton Stripes Tuesday" posts on What I wore by Jessica Schroeder. It was very interesting to see how it could be so different and versatile on those 52 talented ladies including my good friend Vicky. I couldn't wait to try my version, but I always got home in dark on the following days. This morning I finally could start under the bright sunshine then I got the phone call  from my dear Cheslea and rushed out to buy the leotard for her dance class rehearsal and sent to her school. When I got home, it was dark again. :) This is a work mother's life. But I enjoy it. 

With the help from the little colorful accessories, it made the look fresh and fun but not so plain. Today I like to go with color red.




Outfits:
Stripe Tee: Forever 21
Cropped Jeans: dElia's
Jeans: Diesel
Belt: J Crew
Scarf: from China

1 comment:

  1. I love both ways! The red heel and the brown flats. The scarf is very nice. I like both ways how you wore it. Don't worry about the dark. You just come into work and we can head out for a break. I'll be your photographer! You just wear your outfit.:)

    ReplyDelete