BLOGROLL

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day and spicy mothers


Yesterday was mother's day, a little windy but very sunny and bright, like every mother's smile. When I heard my daughter's greeting on the phone: "Wish you a happy mother's day", I had mine too. A big one. :)

Let's look at a few very famous and spice mom:

I like Jessica Alba. After being a mom, the sweet girl looks more confident, sexy and beautiful.


The big fashion idol who always dresses up to the nine on every detail. Somehow I like this one, shows a gentle, casual side of her.


The new mother. Hard to believe she just had baby a few months ago. No wonder she is the No. one! I like this outfit, skinny jeans with flower prints casual shirt and a pair of flat boots, so simple and stylish.

Today feels like almost back to the winter, after a week of summer weather. This is the nature of New England spring. But as a sweater fan, I enjoy still have time to show spring outfit.



Cardigan: J Crew
skirt: Old navy
belt: the limited
Heels: Aldo.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cardigan/skirt/belt/scarf combo. You look great!

    ReplyDelete